Arts & Environment
Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA)
Loaves & Fishes
Religious Education Advisory Committee (REAC)
Knights of Columbus
Adult Faith Formation Committee
Loss of Spouse
Children's Shopping Spree
Life in the Spirit
School Advisory Committee (SAC)
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
Funeral Lunch Ministry
Home and School Association
Seasonal Item Collections
Senior Care Ministry
Parish Pastoral Council
St. John's Annual Super Sale
Pastoral Care Commission
Riding on Faith
Easter Egg Hunt
Early Childhood Faith Formation
Just Among Moms (JAM)
St. John's School Jubilee 2017
Children's Liturgy of the Word
Sick and Homebound
We Care Weekend
Child Care for Events
Elementary Youth Faith Formation
Growing Through Loss
Holy Family Prayer Group
Vacation Bible School and SON Days
Depression Support Coalition
Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration
Sewing Baptism Gowns
Cultural Outreach Committee
Taste of Nations
Parish Resource Guide
Essential Piece Invitation
All students of St. John the Baptist Catholic School are required to wear the school uniform during the school day. Parents are responsible for assuring their child(ren) is/are appropriately dressed. Occasionally students are exempted from the dress code because of an out-of-uniform day, Spirit Wear day, or because they have received out-of-uniform passes. Dress Code infractions will result in detention after a first written warning. Administration reserves the right to have students remove or cover clothing and accessories deemed distracting to the educational process.
The current Dress Code follows:
BOYS AND GIRLS GRADES K-5
BOYS AND GIRLS GRADES 6-7-8
UNIFORM POLICY FOR MASS DAYS:
UNIFORM POLICY FOR OUT-OF-UNIFORM DAYS:
The Principal may occasionally issue individual students out-of-uniform passes for contributions they make to the school. Out-of-uniform passes are issued on an individual basis and must be signed and dated by a teacher on the day the pass is used. Students must keep the pass with them throughout the school day. Out-of-uniform passes are good for the current school year only.
UNIFORM POLICY FOR SPIRIT WEAR DAYS:
On Spirit Wear days students may wear St. John’s apparel that is not part of the regular school uniform (i.e. sport uniforms, band shirts, Spirit Wear, etc.).
1. Navy blue and khaki dress pants or shorts must be purchased at Donald’s.
2. Plaid jumpers and skirts/split skirts must be purchased at Donald’s.
3. St. John the Baptist Catholic School sweatshirts are available all year in the school office.
Youth Size $22.00 Adult Size $24.00
Middle School ½ zip sweatshirts are $27.00 (youth) and $30.00 (adult)
4. Shirts are to be worn tucked in unless student is wearing the banded bottom polo.
6. Skirts, shirts, and sleeves may not be rolled.
7. Shoes must be secured at all times and have a closed toe (no clogs, sandals, flip-flops, slippers, etc.).
8. Hats are not to be worn in school.
9. Colored hair that is not a natural color is not allowed.
10. Only ears may be pierced (no other body piercing is allowed).
11. All articles of clothing are to be clean with no tears or holes even on out of uniform days.
The uniform company that supplies St. John the Baptist Catholic School is:
Donald’s St. Paul, 972 Payne Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55130, 651-776-2723
Donald’s West, 6407 City West Parkway, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, 952-942-7448